The vocal music department
is multi-faceted offering wide range of formal and informal education in line
with a full fledged degree awarding institution.
- To revive the old traditions to suit modern
- To develop, nurture the human, intellectual
and emotional appeal in order to carve a niche at national level.
- To focus towards a 'world class
education' in line with the Harvard System and Equivalence Council
Aims and Objectives
- To seek new clientele and disseminate
education through various media.
- To enhance the quality of human and physical
- To provide a framework for decision making.
- To update, review, strengthen our cultural
- To implement evaluation, quality assurance,
research activities and concerts towards optimum efficiency.
- To bring an awareness of our product to public
at national and international level.
- We are in the process of producing scholars in
School of Performing Arts.
- Since stakeholders are focusing on World Class
Education, there are opportunities for us to prove ourselves.
- Projects like Music Museum, Music Therapy,
Research Unit, Sound Archives, Studio for Voice Culture will be of great
use for the benefit of students, teachers, tourists and society at
"Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound
"We live in the world when we love it."
Procurements, Download Section
Vacancies, Tenders, Courses & Forms